- In order to secure a Property we require to take upfront admin fees of £72 inclusive of VAT per tenant for referencing which includes a credit check, plus £180 inclusive of VAT for the administration. These fees are non refundable should you not proceed with the tenancy or if your references are not satisfactory. P.A Jones reserves the right to take a higher holding fee for larger Properties or for holding Properties for more than 1 month – to be agreed at offer stage.
- Due to compliance with current money laundering regulations two forms of I.D. must be shown prior to a full credit check & referencing being completed, which requires details of your current address, employment details (or your accountants contact details if you are self-employed), your current Landlord or Letting Agent details (if relevant), bank details & information regarding any county court judgements, rent arrears or adverse credit history. A character reference may also be required. The I.D must be one of the following: current signed passport, identity card, current photo driving licence or armed forces ID card/Police warrant card and one of the following: a recent utility bill or bank statement (not a mobile phone bill), council tax demand/statement, house or motor insurance certificate or paper part of current driving licence (dated within the last 3 months).
- Once satisfactory references have been obtained you will be required to pay a security deposit (of 1 & ½ months rent) plus the first months rent in advance. This payment must be made in cleared funds i.e. Bank Draft, Building Society Cheque, Cash (if under £1000.00) or by debit or credit card on or before the tenancy start date. Personal cheques will not be accepted as payment.
- All tenants wishing to occupy the property must come to the office to sign the tenancy agreement on or before the tenancy start date. If a guarantor is required, the guarantor must also come to the office to sign a legal undertaking before the tenancy agreement is signed.
- On or before the day you move in, it is the tenants responsibility to contact all the relevant utilities e.g. B.T., gas & electricity suppliers, water boards and the local Council Tax department to provide relevant readings & to transfer the accounts into your name/s.
- Upon renewal or extension of this tenancy an administration fee of £50 +vat (£60.00, inclusive of VAT) is payable for the preparation of any documents. Should you require a reference from the agent the cost is £20 +vat (£24.00, inclusive of VAT) per tenant. If an addendum to contract is required during the tenancy an administration fee of £50 +vat (£60.00, inclusive of VAT) will apply. Should you require the agent to visit the property for access due to loss of keys a charge of £20 +vat (£24.00, inclusive of VAT) will be made. Any tenancy documents that you require for us to re-print and send to you (i.e. tenancy agreements, inventories) will be charged for at £15 +vat (£18.00, inclusive of VAT). If rental payments (made to us by card) are taken late on a regular basis an additional fee of £5.00 will be added to the payment. Charges also apply for the check-out procedure at the end of the tenancy (relative to the property size and contents). Unpaid charges or fees will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of the Tenancy.
- Early release from the tenancy agreement will incur additional charges.
- Check out charges apply at the end of the tenancy. This charge may be deducted from your deposit, current charges are:
1 BED / STUDIO - £108.00 (inc vat)
2 BED - £132.00 (inc vat)
3 BED - £156.00 (inc vat)
4 BED - £192.00 (inc vat)
5 BED - £216.00 (inc vat)
1 BED / STUDIO - £90.00 (inc vat)
2 BED - £102.00 (inc vat)
3 BED - £114.00 (inc vat)
4 BED - £150.00 (inc vat)
5 BED - £174.00 (inc vat)